Senior Data Warehouse Manager
Data is CAQH’s most critical asset. The Senior Data Warehouse Manager is the designer and architect of CAQH’s data analytics solutions working across product teams and solutions, responsible for the creation and the enhancement of innovative data solutions that transform the healthcare system. The Senior Data Warehouse Manager reports to CAQH Solutions Director of Technology; the position is full time, exempt.
- Drive the implementation and development of CAQH’s Data Governance principles and guidelines. Ensure data governance guidelines are implemented consistently throughout the company’s reporting entities and tools.
- Envision, manage and mature new analytics solutions to enable easy access to key data insights.
- Ensure reporting quality and accuracy by evaluating, integrating, complementing data sources.
- Collaborate within CAQH and across our data ecosystem to evaluate and sustain the validity and integrity of data sources.
- Assist in the identification of areas for improvement, new analytical reporting, data mining products, and features that enable data-driven decision making for the organization. Coordinate implementation and development of these products and encourage adoption to enhance reporting and analytic capabilities.
- Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience and proficiency in emerging big data analytics tools and architecture and analytics in a data warehouse environment.
- Extensive expertise in diverse enterprise-scale development and deployment of data analytics and business intelligence functions.
- Demonstrated analytical mindset with ability to troubleshoot and creatively solve business and technical problems across multiple companies and stakeholders.
- Ability to translate functional requirements and design specifications into technical specifications and effectively communicate verbally and in written form.
- Ability to meet development scope, schedule and budget commitments.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective relationships across the organization and its solution partners.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business and technical stakeholders.
- 10+ years of progressive database experience with a recent focus designing, developing and delivering data warehousing/BI applications.
- 4+ years of leadership and proficiency in managing data focused solutions and tooling (including SQL and Hadoop); driving architecture and analytics in a data warehouse environment.
- Data analysis experience in the areas of medical or health services is preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.