Senior Systems Administrator- TS Cleared
General Dynamics is seeking a Top Secret cleared Senior Systems Administrator. The successful candidate duties and support will include, but is not limited to:
The Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for server hardware and software infrastructure (servers, network, security, etc.) using analysis and troubleshooting techniques to ensure appropriate function of server functional specifications. The Candidate will support multiple sites remotely and provide support to local and remote users. The Senior Systems Administrator will monitor and maintain their assigned sites to include implementing upgrades as assigned and applying the necessary security patches to ensure the integrity of the infrastructure. The Senior Systems Administrator will have a strong understanding of Microsoft Server 2012 but no later than Server 2008.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years experience managing Windows Environments
- Experience Building and supporting Active Directory
- Experience scripting in PowerShell
- Solid experience of Windows Server system internals, configuration, and deployment
- Experience with High Availability Clustering, Hyper-V, and Monitoring
- Familiar with managing and monitoring SAN/NAS
- Familiar with the fundamentals of networking
- Understanding of basic routing concepts
- Must be customer service oriented, focused on quality, and pose strong organization skills
- Willingness and ability to handle a wide range and number of tasks requiring all levels of technical ability
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively on independent, self-directed projects, and time management
- Relevant professional and technical certifications desired (i.e. MCSA, MCSE, Network+, Security+)
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.