Associate Engineer, Test
6 days left
- Full Time
Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
- Participate in the design and development of tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
- Review and understand requirement specifications, identify gaps, and determine testability and testing implications.
- Develop, document, and maintain test cases and other test artifacts, e.g., test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts.
- Prepare test plan and test scripts to test each software component and requirement.
- Provide proactive, accurate feedback on assigned tasks and testing responsibilities.
- Setup test conditions prior to script execution. Execute test scripts and document the results in test management tool.
- Perform test case and work products peer review.
- Troubleshoot problems and documents findings of tests. Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes. Defect reports should contain a description of how to replicate the issue found. Log defects in defect tracking system and follow entered defects through lifecycle of creation to resolution in a timely manner.
- Define testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.