All-Source Intelligence Collection Manager (DHS) - Junior
2 days left
- Full Time
- Provides on-site support to all source intelligence analysts in submitting requirements to the appropriate Intelligence Community (IC) agencies for Human Intelligence (HUMINT) collection, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) collection, Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) collection, Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) collection, and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) collection.
- Identifies unsatisfied and new intelligence requirements in collaboration with all source analysts.
- Develops and activates multi-INT collection strategies to provide most complete approach to intelligence gaps.
- Researches, develops, drafts, coordinates, monitors, and tasks collection requirements via one or more of the IC collection systems: HOT-R, NSRP, RIGHT-MS, OSCAR, GIMS, and MRS.
- (HUMINT) Edits, coordinates, disseminates and tracks Notices of Intelligence Potential (NIPs) and Source Directed Requirements (SDRs)
2. M.S. or M.A with 1+ years of experience with all-source intelligence collection management; or,
3. Ph.D. with 1+ years of experience with all-source intelligence collection management
• At least 1 year of practical work experience in one or more intelligence collection management disciplines in the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, Department of Homeland Security, or law enforcement agency.
• Knowledge of IC policies, regulations, procedures, and processes related to collection management
• Communication skills that have led to the ability to summarize and present complex issues cogently, accurately, and tailored to the audience, whether in writing or orally.
• Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
• Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
• Eligibility for and ability to hold DHS fitness determination.
• At least 1 year of experience in all-source intelligence collection at the national level.
• Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
• Current DHS fitness determination.