Supervisory Management Analyst
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.About the Position:
Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) is looking for people who are passionate about what they do, and who thrive in a culture of innovation. They are elite, trusted professionals dedicated to protecting and defending the Nation in cyberspace. Using cutting-edge technologies, they operate and defend all Army networks. They are also part of a Joint Service and whole-of-government team working to ensure the security, reliability, and resiliency of cyberspace. ARCYBER fosters a culture of innovation where creativity and passion are encouraged and rewarded. As an Supervisory Management Analyst you will coordinate on important issues that will have a significant impact on Cyber across the Department of the Army and the Department of Defense. If you enjoy a challenge and operating in a fast paced environment, then this is the position for you.
Currently, ARCYBER headquarters (HQs) is located at Fort Belvoir, Virginia and Fort Meade, Maryland. The HQs is scheduled to relocate to Fort Gordon (Augusta), Georgia near the end of 2019.
This is a TERM position Not To Exceed 24 months. Appointment may be extended up to 4 years. This is an obligated position.
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
- Occasional Travel
- Requires approximately 5% temporary business travel.
- Moving expenses / Relocation incentive MAY be authorized subject to the provisions of the Joint Travel Regulations.
In order to qualify, you must meet the education and/or experience requirements described below. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience.
Experience required: Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
To qualify based on your experience, your resume must describe at least one year of experience which prepared you to do the work in this job. Specialized experience is defined as: providing sound analytical advice in matters relating to operational readiness and management issues; determining the effectiveness of generated data in support of manpower activities; providing training and development requirements for employee to enhance their work experience; conducting studies to appraise effectiveness and improvement of the program; and assisting team members in identifying factors needed to resolve problems. This definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the next lower grade/level position in the federal service (GS-13).
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency (knowledge, skills, abilities) in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Manpower and Force Management
- Knowledge of Personnel Management
- Skill in Analyzing Force Structure
- Ability to Supervise
Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify. For this job, you must meet the qualification requirement using experience alone--no substitution of education for experience is permitted.
Other Requirements: Click here for expanded definitions.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Direct Deposit of Pay is Required.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYEMENT:
(1) Incumbent must be able to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance based on SSBI with eligibility for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
(2) This position is a testing designated position (TDP) in accordance with (IAW) Drug Free Federal Workplace Program. As a precondition and continuing condition of employment, the incumbent of this position must, IAW Chapter 5, section II, paragraphs 5-8b and 5-8c(4) of AR 600-85 (The Army Substance Abuse Program) and DA PAM 600-85 (Army Substance Abuse Program Civilian Services), Chapter 3, paragraphs 3-2e and f, agree to submit to urinalysis testing on a recurring basis. The incumbent is required to sign a DA Form 5019 (Condition of Employment for Certain Positions Identified as Critical Under the DA, Drug Free Federal Workplace Program).
(3) Requires approximately 5% TDY (temporary business travel).
(4) Incumbent must be willing to take and successfully pass a Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CI/Poly).
(5) This position requires you to submit a Financial Disclosure Statement, OGE-450, (5CFR Part 2634, Subpart I USOGE, 6/08). Executive Branch Personnel Confidential Financial Disclosure Report upon entering the position and annually, in accordance with DoD Directive 5500-7-R, Joint Ethics Regulation, dated 23 March 2006.