Sr. Force.com Developer - 1244
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. Force.com Developer to support of a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC area locations. The Sr. Force.com Developer will join the Force.com Scrum Team.
• Build integration and automation jobs with external objects and sandbox environments
• Take a lead role on development initiatives and provide mentorship and direction to less experienced developers
• Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
• 5+ years of experience with Force.com design and development (Apex/ VF, HTML/CSS, SOQL)
• 7+ years of overall experience as a developer in an object-oriented environment (Salesforce.com, Java, C#, Python, etc.)
• Very good technical experience with the Salesforce.com platform and a proven track record of driving best practices and processes
• Expertise in relational databases and query languages such as SQL or SOQL
• Ability to define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation and comprising of large data sets
• Professional experience in a test-driven, Agile development life cycle
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.