A Level Technician
The main purpose of the A Level Technician is to be a leader in the shop with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on vehicles in accordance with dealership of manufacturer's standards.
- Diagnose and repair automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, heating and cooling etc.… to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Communicate clearly the diagnosis and repairs with other technicians as well as Advisors.
- Able to communicate complex diagnosis, repairs and maintenance to customers that are not familiar with terminology.
- Continue to learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Able and willing to train and assist lower level technicians in diagnosis and repair.
- ASE Certified in 8 or more categories or mechanical skill and leadership equivalent as determined by manufacturer
- Completed all instructor led training
- Completed all online available courses
- Be able to diagnose and repair any customer concern
Keywords: master technician, certified technician, A level technician, ASE certified, master, master level, mechanic, certified technician
Apply for A Level Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly