Seeking a positive, friendly, outgoing person to join our team at our Sterling, VA office. Long term position with career possibilities. Point of sales, inventory control and local deliveries. Customer service and computer skills are a must.
- Exhibit a positive, friendly & helpful attitude with customers and be sensitive to their needs.
- Determine merchandise required by customer and suggest alternative and/or additional items related to the customer’s order.
- Select appropriate merchandise from stock.
- Receive payment or obtain credit information.
- Maintain counter area displays of merchandise in an orderly and attractive manner.
- Backup Inside Sales desk.
- Receives material coming in into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
- Preparation of all shipping documentation.
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in the work area.
- Make local deliveries.
Apply for Fulfillment Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly