Law Firm Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - for prominent law firm in Washington, DC.
This position is responsible for implementing business development goals for the regulatory practice group.
Candidate will work closely with attorneys and the Marketing team to expand and strengthen existing business and create cross selling opportunities. This position is responsible for preparing RFP's and client presentation materials, conducting research on prospective new clients, industry and market trends; and identifying, planning and managing events to further the practices' business development goals. This position reports to the Director of Business Development, and has one direct report.
Some of the duties for this position include:
• Preparing RFP's and new business proposals;
• Preparing client presentation materials for pitch meetings;
• Conducting competitive intelligence research on prospective new clients, industry and market trends;
• Creating marketing materials
• Working with the Communications Manager to create opportunities for public relations, article placement etc.
Bachelor's degree is required, MBA a plus
5+ years of experience in legal marketing
Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
Flexibility for overtime and occasional travel.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Apply for Law Firm Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly