Reliable and Experienced Clerk
Are you a reliable and experienced clerk that can be the front-end representative of a firm? Do you have a polite and friendly manner? Do you enjoy getting guests and assisting them as necessary? If the answer is yes, we are excited to hear from you!
Sparks Group is seeking a Reliable and Experienced Clerk who can assist with general office duties including answering calls, filing, responding to emails, copying, and scanning.
- Manage inventory control and records
- Maintain the office filing system and retrieve material from files as requested
- Assist in preparing interoffice memos and drafting emails
- Perform general office duties, including faxing, copying, scanning and filing
- Reconcile department budget and generate reports
- Greet visitors in a prompt and friendly fashion
- Process appropriate paperwork to pay vendor invoices
- 1-3 years’ experience in a clerical/administrative position
- High school diploma/GED required
- Excellent office and customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Able to take direction well and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of reliability and dependability
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Reliable and Experienced Clerk
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly