Reliable and Experienced Clerk
Are you a reliable and experienced clerk that can be the front-end representative of a firm? Do you have a polite and friendly manner? Do you enjoy getting guests and assisting them as necessary? If the answer is yes, we are excited to hear from you!
Sparks Group is seeking a Reliable and Experienced Clerk who can assist with general office duties including answering calls, filing, responding to emails, copying, and scanning.
- Manage inventory control and records
- Maintain the office filing system and retrieve material from files as requested
- Assist in preparing interoffice memos and drafting emails
- Perform general office duties, including faxing, copying, scanning and filing
- Reconcile department budget and generate reports
- Greet visitors in a prompt and friendly fashion
- Process appropriate paperwork to pay vendor invoices
- 1-3 years’ experience in a clerical/administrative position
- High school diploma/GED required
- Excellent office and customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Able to take direction well and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of reliability and dependability
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!