- Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and email correspondence.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and offsite users.
- Prepares and disseminates information to appropriate individuals/offices; processes administrative and personnel paperwork.
- Plans; schedules; organizes and executes meetings; conference; and off-sites.
- Participates in special projects as needed
- Evaluates; proposes; and implements innovative and/or new administrative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of support administration.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Analytical skills sufficient to assess and interpret highly complex information from multiple sources and draw insightful conclusions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers' complex questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent skills in planning and organizing to systematically coordinate, track and complete work flow in accordance with the unique guidelines and procedures to multiple agencies/organizational entities.
8-10 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience. As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.