Princ Administrator, Systems
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems. 2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems. 3. Sets up administrator and service accounts. 4. Maintains system documentation 5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. 6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. 7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. 8. May program in an administrative language. 9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results. 10. Provides advice and training to end-users. 11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities. 12. May serve as a technical team or task leader. 13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. 14. Participates in special projects as required. Education Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. Qualifications
- 8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)Certification or equivalent required
- ITIL v3 Certification preferred
- DoDI 8570.01m Certification required