2 days left
- Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION: Workforce Analysts interpret human capital data and trends to ensure a mission-ready workforce. They analyze secondary data (e.g., HRIS, budget), develop and maintain a balanced manpower plan, and forecast changing human capital requirements based on the evolving mission. They also conduct organizational assessments to augment and support manpower and strategic workforce planning objectives.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: For this particular job, applicants must meet all competencies reflected under the Mandatory Qualification Criteria to include education (if required). Online resumes must demonstrate qualification by providing specific examples and associated results, in response to the announcement's mandatory criteria specified in this vacancy announcement:
1. Ability to independently apply quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills and techniques in order to analyze issues and data, identify problems and formulate data driven solutions;
2. Experience developing and or using different research tools such as surveys and focus groups to gather data;
3. Ability to apply advanced analytic capabilities to derive insights from a combination of unstructured, semi-structured, and structured data;
4. Knowledge of human capital policies, processes, and programs such as recruitment and hiring, student programs, manpower, assignments, performance management, etc.;
5. Proven ability to effectively consult and communicate complex information in writing and verbally, to technical and non-technical audiences at all hierarchical levels.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: In addition to the mandatory qualifications, experience in the following is desired:
1. Proven ability to multi-task a variety of incongruent tasks and excel in a constantly changing environment;
2. Ability to use statistical/data analytical software (R, SPSS, Cognos, Tableau, and/or SQL Server Management Studio) to conduct and visualize quantitative analysis;
3. Demonstrated expertise in data analytics and algorithm development supporting the integration of data into analytic products and/or self-service data views;
4. Experience conducting detailed reviews and quality control of documents and analytical data.
- Direct Deposit Required
- Two Year Probationary Period
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Position Subject to Drug Testing
- Security Clearance Required
- Top Secret
- Sensitive Compartmented Information
- Polygraph Test Required
You must be able to obtain and retain a Top Secret security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information. In addition, you are subject to a Counterintelligence Polygraph examination in order to maintain access to Top Secret information. All employees are subject to a periodic examination on a random basis in order to determine continued eligibility. Refusal to take the examination may result in denial of access to Top Secret information, SAP, and/or unescorted access to SCIFs.
Employees with SCI access and who are under NGA cognizance are required to submit a Security Financial Disclosure Report, SF-714, on an annual basis in order to determine continued eligibility. Failure to comply may negatively impact continued access to Top Secret information, Information Systems, SAP, and/or unescorted access to SCIFs.
NGA utilizes all processes and procedures of the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Non-executive NGA employees are assigned to five distinct pay bands based on the type and scope of work performed. The employee's base salary is established within their assigned pay band based on their unique qualifications. A performance pay process is conducted each year to determine a potential base pay salary increase and/or bonus. An employee's annual performance evaluation is a key factor in the performance pay process. Promotions may be conducted during the annual pay for performance process or throughout the year via the Assignment Opportunity Notices (AON). Employees on term or temporary appointments are not eligible to apply for internal assignment opportunity notices.
This position is a DCIPS position in the Excepted Service under 10 U.S.C. 1601. DoD Components with DCIPS positions apply Veterans' Preference to preference eligible candidates as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 USC, in accordance with the procedures provided in DoD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 2005, DCIPS Employment and Placement. If you are an external applicant claiming veterans' preference, as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 U.S.C., you must self-identify your eligibility in our ERecruit application.
This position is funded by the National Intelligence Program (NIP).