Deputy Director of IT
Supervise professional staff; plan, direct and manage daily activities as well as personnel activity, including training plans, career advancement, and staff performance plans and results of management and technical personnel. Ensure consistency of goals, policies, technical and administrative procedures, and management direction. Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic. Confirm program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or languages. Evaluate and modify system performance; maintain system efficiency. Ensure system design functionality and integration. Monitor and maintain networks to ensure system security and integrity of network and server deployment. Analyze and isolate issues; make recommendations for future upgrades. Design and deploy networks; maintain network facilities on individual machines and network servers. WP
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and minimum three years of experience or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of recent progressively responsible experience in programming and systems analysis..
- Must have knowledge of or ability to quickly learn about programs at HOC.
- Must have knowledge of current legislation impacting HOC's programs.
- Must have knowledge of information technology computer systems and software.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.