NOC Engineers and Technicians w/ SolarWinds Experience
NOC Engineers with SolarWinds Experience (US CITIZENS ONLY)
Contract and Full-Time Positions Available
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer is responsible for customer support and trouble resolution in 24/7/365 operational environment. The NOC professional will be responsible for establishing a SolarWinds environment as well as programming network switches, routers, firewalls, and network applications. Additionally, the NOC professional will be responsible for establishing, configuring, and troubleshooting WAN connectivity to customer locations. Furthermore, upon identification of network/system events, the NOC technician will be provide all initial (Tier 1) support including troubleshooting, problem analysis and event isolation.
- 5+ years of experience in NOC operations in support of Telecommunications and IT networks.
- Strong customer interface and problem resolution capability as well as experience with SolarWinds
- Knowledge of WAN Technologies (T1, Frame Relay, MPLS, etc.)
- Understanding of IP network troubleshooting and LAN/WAN networks.
- Cisco IOS configuration experience.
- Knowledgeable in the use of network management tools, test tools, and security as well as experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers, switches and firewalls.
- Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent from two-year college or technical school (or equivalent experience) -- CCNP, CCIE R/S is desired.
- US Citizen with minimum of SECRET clearance.