Mission Support Administrator I
Performs a variety of routine administrative tasks in support of the facility security function.
1. Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of the facility security function, including assisting employees with obtaining ID badges and processing visit requests.
2. May operate a switchboard or telephone console to route incoming calls and place outgoing local and long-distance calls.
3. Assists employees in acquiring security clearance when required via secured database.
4. Responsible for classified document control, coordinating the reproduction, storage, or destruction of classified documents.
5. Establishes and maintains security related files.
6. Enters security information into automated system and runs related reports as needed.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant DOD and company regulations, policies, and procedures.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
1-3 years of related administrative experience, preferably in theindustrial security field.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.