Security Analyst Assistant (Adjudicator)
Reviews and analyzes information gathered during background investigations
1. Analyzes, summarizes and verifies information gathered during background investigations
2. Using various databases conducts searches on information needed to determinate if an individual qualifies for a clearance
3. Reviews derogatory or conflicting information and seeks additional information to clarify questionable information and discrepancies
4. If necessary, interviews Subject in person, by phone, or through written correspondence
5. May provide final recommendation for security clearance eligibility
6. Updates and maintains appropriate security records following government's requirements
7. Participates in review panels and meetings to address specific security cases with senior adjudicators and security officials
8. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
0-2 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.