Information Security Analyst
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is currently looking for an Information Security Analyst in Sierra Vista, Arizona. The Information Security Analyst will be part of a team responsible for system validation. The Information Security Analyst will have the opportunity to leverage their existing technical skills, while learning new skills related to Information Security. A good candidate for the Information Security Analyst MUST possess the following:
- 5+ years of Systems Administration/Cyber Security experienceSystems Administration experience with Windows and/or Linux Operating SystemsSecurity+ CE Certification Active Secret Security Clearance or higher
- Assist with preparation of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
- Proper execution of the appropriate verification methods for requirements/controls
- Proper execution of security tools and test methods identified (DISA SCAP; SRR)
- Performs personnel interviews during assessments.
- Review proper analysis of testing results
- Review documentation as applicable to controls
- Have experience with the operation of eMASS
- Ability to provide an independent assessment. Ensure security controls are implemented correctly; operating as intended; and are producing the desired outcome.
- This position requires interaction with customers at CONUS Army installations
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.