5 days left
- Full Time
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. Researches, prepares and edits technical documents.
- Researches, prepares and edits technical documents for publication, including user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
- Reviews, researches, and edits information for preparation of contract deliverables.
- Ensures documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Interfaces with writers, illustrators, word processors, and subject matter experts in coordinating/preparing the edited draft for publication.
- Participates in the creation of proposals and multi-media presentation materials.
- Participates in the design and development of marketing brochures, conference programs, public relations announcements, and other materials when requested.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Conducts QA evaluations on documented processes and procedures.
- Leads the effort in maintaining records of access requests.