Functional Administrator NF-04
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is world-wide.
This position is located in the Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (FMWR) Automation Branch, Fort Meade, MD.
The FMWR Automation team maintains the IT hardware/software for several diverse types of MWR activities, including the gymnasiums (Gaffney Fitness Center and Murphy Fieldhouse), a service club (Club Meade with dining, bar and meeting/banquet rental capabilities), entertainment ticket program (Leisure Travel Office), rental equipment program (Outdoor Rec/Camp Ground), Child, Youth & School Services and other programs and activities.
The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
(The closing date of this announcement may be extended as needed)
**THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH 24 APRIL 2017**
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel for training may be required (5%)
- PCS Costs or relocation incentive may be negotiable
1. Must possess a comprehensive understanding of the Army's MWR mission, business, and accounting processes and be able to plan, organize, and direct work/project activities.
2. Must possess excellent oral communication skills and have the ability to write concisely and accurately and prepare written briefings on assigned projects.
3, Work experience must include technical knowledge of automated applications, security requirements, and the ability to prepare written briefings and conduct oral presentations.
4. Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and direct work/project activities
Highly Preferred Criteria:
1. Possess a wide range of management experience in more than one MWR functional area (i.e., recreation, business programs, contracting, procurement, accounting, financial management, automation, etc) with a primary focus in Marketing and working knowledge of a minimum of digital signage networks, digital signage content management systems, content management, digital menu boards, and motion graphic design creation.
2. Possess working knowledge of a minimum of two (2) of the following MWR MIS applications: INFORM, FMBS, MICROS, POS, RECTRAC, GOLFTRAC, FOODTRACK, EVENT MASTER, TLMS, CYMS).
(Applicants who meet both the minimum qualifications and the highly preferred criteria will be considered best qualified for the position and will be referred first.)
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form).
2. May be required to periodically works nights, weekends and holidays.