Fantastic opportunity for someone with a year or 2 of marketing experience.
- Support the implementation of annual strategic communications plans for specific departments
- Write copy to promote the value of the organization: emails, press releases, newsletters (electronic and print), fact sheets, info-graphics, social media.
- Support the marketing/communication departments ongoing efforts to collaborate with staff and determine marketing campaigns
- Track trends and best practices in the industry and make recommendations to department accordingly.
- Organize and maintain a library of photo and video assets
- Support all media outreach, and editing and distributing of content; help track media coverage, decipher metrics, build press lists and coordinate messaging with team.
- 2+ years working in marketing and communications with proven ability to execute effective communications initiatives.
- BA/BS in related field
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Adept at managing multiple projects at once, maintaining budgets and timeline
- Ability to prioritize large volumes of projects and effectively see them through to conclusion, required
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel domestically occasionally, including weekends.