Outside Sales - Account Executive
Hey Seasoned Sales Pro, do you remember when:
- You hit your quota 2 (or more!) years running and proudly added your accomplishments to your LinkedIn profile: % above quota, the number of years you earned President's Club, the first times you won Rep of the Year.
- You stopped worrying about getting the 'good leads' or the 'giant book of existing business' because with your advanced prospecting skills, every company is a potential lead that belongs in the book of business you build.
- You realized the value of being a pipeline architect through strategic stop-bys, dials, sits, demos, and account reviews to land accounts. You then sold equipment, software, and services. Basically, you learned to be smart about activity, and even smarter about account penetration.
We're TML, A Xerox Company. We help companies save money and time by improving how they print, scan, and manage files. We know, so do all of our large, national competitors. Here's what makes us different: we're smaller and more nimble, which means we can maneuver like a speed boat instead of a cruise ship. Our warehouse? Local. Customer service call center? Local. Decision-making? Local. Ability to sell nationally? Shockingly, local. We have almost 40 sister companies across the US that make sure the job gets done. Oh, and red tape? We laugh at red tape.
Back to you. Here's what our most successful Account Execs do:
- Strategically and tactically penetrate accounts. This isn't slinging boxes. This IS going beyond selling equipment and adding Managed Print Services and software solutions to each client's portfolio. And we have experts in each of these areas to help you architect deals and sell in to accounts. Their success is your success!
- Consistently deliver on your quota month in and month out. We love elephants, whales, and big game...at the zoo. Our Sales MVPs aren't flash-in-the-pan rock stars, they're the ones that put $$$ on the board every month, without fail, no excuses.
- Live and breathe prospecting: Strategic stop bys. Appointments. E-mails. Phone calls. Product demos. Because this is a 30% current customer/70% net new role, building your pipeline through activity is HUGE.
We believe in rewarding hard work, and we offer:
- UNCAPPED commissions, with kickers that incentivize bringing in net new customers, increasing service contracts, adding managed print services, and using a value lease to make new clients repeat customers. You guessed it: we incentivize you to build that book of business, so the longer you work it, the more lucrative it becomes.
- Six figure earning potential. Reps at plan who follow the process and have staying power make $150k+. Your first year, you can expect to pull in $75-100k, and the second year, 100k-$120k. After that, the sky's the limit. This includes a base of $45-50k, because we know you've gotta eat.
- Three different avenues to earn the annual President's Club Trip for you and your guest. We're heading to a private villa in Barcelona next.
- A culture of healthy competition, where we continually invest in you'we have imbedded sales trainer who has years of industry experience in both sales and service.
- And of course, full medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with a generous match, paid time off& holidays, plus so much more.
Want to chat about the next step in your sales career? Click apply, and if your resume proves that you have the ability to hit the ground running, plus you have success achieving a quota in our industry or similar, we'll be in touch to get the conversation started.