Office Assistant - Temp to Hire
The Ford Agency is looking for an Office Assistant for a national healthcare advocacy group. The Assistant will work closely with the events team to coordinate meetings, manage the front desk, and ensure that the office runs smoothly day-to-day. They are a small group and everyone wears lots of hats, so the ideal candidate will be a team player who thrives in working at fast pace and managing different projects. It's a terrific opportunity for a recent graduate with excellent internship experience to hone his or her administrative support skills!
- Serving as the main point of contact for all visitors, callers, and vendors
- Managing day-to-day office needs, such as ordering office supplies, and managing the contact database
- Meeting coordination, tracking RSVPS and registration, sending email reminders, putting together meeting materials, setting up for meetings
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Outlook Word, and especially Excel)
- Strong internship experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and is available immediately. For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Office Assistant Healthcare
To view more opportunities through the Ford Agency, visit the "opportunities" section of our website at: www.ford-agency.com
The Ford Agency Inc.
1660 L Street
Washington, DC 20036