Events Assistant - Temporary
The Ford Agency is looking for an Events Assistant for an advocacy organization focused on sustainable building. The Events Assistant will assist with event and conference production from pre-event planning to post-event evaluation. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate with some event or meeting planning experience looking to improve upon their skills with a very prominent and visible organization.
- Assist with management of pre-event details including event collateral, registration, catering, name badges, and email communication
- Provide onsite customer service and support at events
- Assist with production of post-event reports and other close-out tasks
- Bachelor's degree required, CMP preferred
- Experience in event coordination and/or meeting planning
- Deadline and detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic work environment
This temporary position is available immediately! For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Events Assistant - Temp
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036