Development Research Coordinator - Temporary
The Ford Agency has partnered with one of the nation's oldest non-profits to find a Development Research Coordinator with excellent prospecting research and project management skills. The person in this role will support all parts of the donor cycle to ensure that budget goals are met. We are looking for a strong communicator and creative problem-solver to start in this role immediately!
- Conducting research on prospective and current donors and updating the CRM database
- Maintaining a pipeline of prospective donors and strategizing solicitation strategies
- Capturing data and tracking all stages of the donor lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of donor research or major grant fundraising
- Strong Microsoft Office suite and database management skills
- Discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work flexible hours
This is a temporary position and is available immediately. For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Development Research Coordinator
To view more opportunities through the Ford Agency, visit the "opportunities" section of our website at: www.ford-agency.com
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036