EA - Healthcare Consulting - Long Term
The Ford Agency is currently recruiting for a dynamic Executive Assistant to support three senior executives at a healthcare consulting company in downtown DC. This is a great opportunity to learn about the health care industry in an administrative capacity while also honing skills in research, event planning, and business development. The ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential, as is a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm to tackle new projects. This is a long-term temporary assignment lasting about five months.
- Managing calendars for three executives, arranging necessary travel, and rectifying expenses
- Answering phones and acting as internal and external liaison to the corporate office
- Performing research for and proofreading presentations
- Developing marketing materials for website, conferences, and external meetings
- Planning external and internal events and meetings
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years of experience
- Proactive problem-solving skills and proven ability to initiate projects and see them through to fruition
- Highly proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with editing and various citation styles
For consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Executive Assistant - Healthcare Consulting
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036