Nonprofit institute management
Sparks Group has partnered with a highly noted nonprofit foundation that is very visible in the community and commended for the work it is doing. They are currently looking for a new manager for their research and education specific institute. This person would coordinate programs and activities, collaborate with other organizations involved in related research and education, work with all affiliates to ensure that program goals are met, and would serve as the staff liaison of the institute to its advisory board. This is a position that has supervisory and leadership responsibilities combined with the unique opportunity to help make the world a better place! If you are someone who has a passion for nonprofit and public health or if you are someone who is driven and motivated in social work or social services roles then this is the next step you have been looking for!
- Develop and implement, with the Institute Board’s leadership, the goals of the Institute
- Serve as key staff liaison to the Institute Board, coordinating regular calls and updates
- Develop and maintain up to date, accurate public information on issues for the Foundation, and ensure the content is available in health literate formats for families, individuals, and affiliates. This includes all media platforms of the Foundation, including articles for newsletters, materials and resources for website, social media, pamphlets, and on-line information.
- Develop public awareness campaigns with the communications team
- Support & promote healthcare professional education in coordination with the Foundation’s professional education activities both in the home office and in the field.
- Oversee budgets, expense and staff supporting the Institute and other projects as assigned
- Qualified candidates will have a BA degree in a related field and an advanced degree in social work/ social services or communications or equivalent is preferred.
- Strong candidates will have experience in project oversight or health education and promotion with writing and oral communication and advocacy
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment, leading and monitoring implementation of project goals is necessary
- Good candidates will be able to organize and manage multiple complex activities and can write clearly and communicate with lay and professional audiences
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!