Sales & Service Training Coach
We are looking for an energetic, member focused sales professional to fill the role of Sales and Service Training Coach! You will be responsible for the total market sales performance of employees in our Branches, Call Center, Lending Solutions and Mortgage Lending departments. As the Training Coach, you will work with employees and managers on sales techniques and strategy 75% of the time, including routinely visiting these locations. The coach will conduct periodic reviews with each manager to include review/evaluate results (numbers and people) and develop a plan to impact service/sales goal targets. Additional responsibilities include preparing, scheduling and conducting product and sales training designed to improve internal skill-sets and generate revenue from our members.
• College degree with course work in English, education, or training or a minimum of three years of work experience in training, course development and design is strongly preferred
• Ability to persuade, influence and convey SDFCU’s sales goals and objectives to all front-line staff.
• Excellent communication skills, including oral presentations, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to work as a member of a team and independently.
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Five plus years of sales experience, preferably in the finance industry.
• Demonstrated success in preparing training curriculum, creating training materials and performing and/or managing staff development.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office; good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, HTML and the Internet.st demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and to ensure the progression of several projects simultaneously.