Sr Administrator, Network
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Network Administrator Active TS/SCI Security clearance required Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks. Provide full lifecycle support for Customer Data; Video and Voice communications services in CONUS and OCONUS locations; including the installation; testing; operation; maintenance; and management of designated network communications systems and associated equipment for SOF managed voice infrastructures either garrison or deployed for all levels of security classification in accordance with applicable DoD regulations.
- Analyzes; administers and maintains voice; video; and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of voice; video and/or data communications networks.
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
- Evaluates hardware and software; including peripheral; output; and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- Provides work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.