Systems Engineer - 1240
6 days left
- Full Time
The MIL Corporation seeks a Systems Engineer to support a Federal Government client at our Charleston, South Carolina location. As a member of the team, the successful candidate will provide thorough analysis and support for production systems in the Global Systems Division, Financial Systems Operations Unit. This position has potential for education and growth opportunities.
• Analysis and implementation of systems related activities with a focus on continual improvement of system monitoring and maintenance processes
• Software life cycle analysis and planning
• Knowledge and Experience with: SQL to create database management scripts and utilities; Oracle and Windows server environments; Enterprise level Accounting and financial management systems; Batch process scheduling (workload automation)
• Perform feasibility studies, system assessments and requirements analyses as applicable to existing and new technologies/systems
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business or closely related field
• 5 years of technical experience in systems support and maintenance, requirements development, and/or automated financial systems analysis
• Ability to communicate technical as well as non-technical information clearly, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent customer service and client interaction skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with everyone
• Very good analytical skills to identify problems and propose solutions
• Self-starter with initiative to identify problem areas and suggest resolutions
• Work independently, receiving minimum detailed guidance
• PeopleSoft PeopleTools administration experience
• Momentum Federal ERP software experience
• Experience with BMC Control-M software
• Experience with Windows PowerShell
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.