Senior Study Director Education
2M is seeking a Senior Study Director in its Education Practice Area to lead large-scale research and evaluation studies for Federal, state, and foundation clients. The essential functions of this position include designing and leading all aspects of rigorous research and evaluation studies, supervising staff, working with clients, and leading proposals. The applicant should be familiar with all stages of research and analysis, planning and implementing successful studies from literature review and research design to final reports and presentations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with education policy (focus on STEM a plus)
- Experience working with education stakeholders
- Prior experience leading projects for Federal clients
- Experience designing and implementing rigorous evaluation designs (e.g., RCT, QED)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and to mentor junior staff
- Prior experience working in a consulting environment with Federal clients.
Education: Ph.D. in social sciences, education, or related field and seven years or more of relevant experience. Master’s Degree in social sciences, education, or related field and ten or more years of relevant experience. Prior experience working in a consulting environment with Federal clients preferred.
2M Research Services, LLC is a fast-growing professional services research firm focused on providing our government, commercial, and non profit clients with high-impact research, program evaluation, policy analysis, survey research, technical assistance, and statistical consulting services. Headquartered in Arlington, TX, with additional offices in Atlanta, GA and Washington, DC,.2M offers a great work environment, and an excellent salary, bonus, and benefits package.
2M Research Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.