Marketing Associate - May 1- August 24- $1250 Monthly Stipend
May 1- August 24- $1250 Monthly Stipend
Please send resume, sample writing, and a two-minute video on your value proposition to IGS to IGSPRJobs@gmail.com.
Isom Global Strategies (IGS) seeks an immediate hire to create and deploy IGS internal and external marketing campaigns for IGS’ eight audiences. This position will support a senior manager on marketing, and social and digital media projects including developing 96 artifacts for a variety of collateral materials, blog posts, bylined articles, media campaigns, white papers, etc. This associate will work to ensure all artifacts have text, images, audio and video to create an authentic storytelling experience that is true to the IGS’ brand.
Isom Global Strategies (IGS) is a full-service marketing, public relations, and creative services firm. As a woman-owned small business, IGS provides marketing, communications, and program management services to government and commercial clients. We are growing by record numbers and look forward to using this as an opportunity to train and expand our existing team.
- Create and write, content ideas for 12 artifacts for eight key audiences each for a total of 96 promotions.
- Develop eight marketing campaigns with a call to action in Pardot for each IGS target audience.
- Create an IGS marketing story for our new website.
- Perform brand research to write a Creative Brief for the IGS brand revision.
- Ensure there is a link to LinkedIn, social media or the website.
- Collaborate with Creative Director to create templates for the multiple artifacts to be created.
- Content should have innovative formats, use visuals and multimedia to bring the campaign stories to life.
- Create design idea and write content for each of the 12 artifacts per 8 audiences.
About the CULTURE
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and hands-on with an eye for every detail; able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to balance multiple projects and work autonomously as well as with multiple team members.
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or business and at least three years of experience in marketing or communications is required.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and take initiative after being given general guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Excellent calendar management and anticipation skills expected.
- Keen sense of judgment and discretion as well as an ability to be tactful and diplomatic.
Apply for Marketing Associate - May 1- August 24- $1250 Monthly Stipend
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly