Multimedia Associate - April 24- August 24- $1250 Monthly Stipend
April 24- August 24- $1250 Monthly Stipend
Please send resume, link to sample video assets, and a two-minute video on why you’re a good fit for IGS to IGSPRJobs@gmail.com.
Isom Global Strategies (IGS) seeks a talented multimedia associate with a concentration on video and digital media to assist in creating various video products for experiential and strategic marketing support. Candidates must be able to film, edit, and provide full video packages for social media and client projects. One Candidates will be chosen to serve as a digital communications specialist, responsible for creating engaging, informative content using combinations of text, still photographs, video, audio, graphics, motion graphics and interactivity. This position is responsible for filming, editing, and producing documentary films as well as gear maintenance, computer hardware and software troubleshooting, and training and mentoring of production interns and volunteers.
This ideal candidate won’t think just about video in a silo, but provide proactive thinking on how video can be used across mediums (ads, social, web, email, etc.) to achieve business objectives. Strong candidates have proficiency with social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Flickr, etc.) and creating videos for streaming. Candidates with demonstrated ability in HTML and CSS, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Flash), and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), a plus.
Isom Global Strategies (IGS) is a full-service strategic marketing and creative services firm. As a woman-owned small business, IGS provides marketing, communications, and program management services to government and commercial clients.
- Conceive and conceptualize video concepts, and lead development of video concepts that are engaging, innovative, on message, on brand and in budget.
- Create IGS’s video marketing strategy and develop a pipeline of video content assets across a range of existing and new formats (pre-roll ads, social videos, short-form documentaries).
- Direct and organize all details of film shoots and work with external vendors as needed.
- Efficiently manage and communicate milestones throughout the project lifecycle, proactively mitigate risks and adapt to changes from inception to delivery of projects.
- Ensure all video assets are exceeding business expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets.
- Film, interview, and direct high-profile individuals and put them at ease with your creative direction that is delivered in a professional manner and client-service approach.
- Manage internal production equipment including audio and lighting equipment.
- Participate in content and creative brainstorm sessions and translate the ideas to workable scripts and executes into a final video product.
- Pitch story ideas and new methods of storytelling through video to generate traction, and reach goals.
- Prepare creative briefs for internal discussion, which might include mood boards, reference materials, descriptions of look/feel, and/or explanation of how to execute proposed concept(s).
- Produce video content, from concept to delivery, to meet client’s visual communications needs to both internal and external audiences.
- Take a metrics-driven approach to optimize content strategy and social media and SEO-based engagement (bonus available).
- Taking ultimate responsibility for delivery of high-quality video assets that meet and surpass client expectations.
- Update existing inventory of video and manage ongoing production of video speech clips
About the CULTURE
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and hands-on with an eye for every detail; able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to balance multiple projects and work autonomously as well as with multiple team members.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min. with 3years experience with video film, storyboarding, and editing
- Strong writing and editing skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and take initiative after being given general guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Keen sense of judgment and discretion as well as an ability to be tactful and diplomatic.