Performs financial analysis and reporting for Corporate GSA/GWAC Contracts in order to comply with contract provisions. Specifically, these contracts require usage fees be paid to the issuing agencies by the user agencies. It is GDIT's responsibility to collect, pay, and report these fees as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and review financial data from various sources (mainly Oracle)
- Pay contract usage fees in a timely manner in accordance with contract requirements
- Analyze and report data specific to GSA Schedules and Corporate Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs)
- Process the appropriate documents necessary for fee payment as well as follow-up with Accounts Payable to ascertain payment
- Keep accurate and auditable records relating to all fee-related transactions, specifically accruals, billings, and payments
- Proof and develop plans of action for any issues/errors.
- Interface with line Financial Analysts/Billers relating to fee requirements
- Enter contract-required data into specified Government portals as required by the contracts
- Prepare reports on contract close-out as required by specific contracts
- Assist in preparation of ISR/SSR reporting on Schedules and GWACs, including submission into eSRS.
- Assist in Oracle system setup/maintenance of Schedules/GWACs
- Provide audit support and assist in special projects as required
- Perform other duties as assigned relating to Schedules and GWACs as well as assistance relating to joint venture issues, including system setup.
- Provide customer support as required, specifically addressing requests from outside agencies relating to fees/reports as well as internal inquiries.
Bachelors Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.