Energetic Personal Assistant
Looking to join a fun and fast paced company? We are looking for an energetic and highly organized Personal Assistant to provide support for a fast-growing organization in Gaithersburg! Be the main point of contact for the CEO and staff, providing administrative support, arranging travel, running errands, managing schedules, and attending trade shows. The ideal Personal Assistant must be able to respond quickly and positively in all situations, all while working in a fun-filled atmosphere!
- Acting as the point of contact between the CEO and staff
- Screening and directing phone calls
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Manage schedule and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and meeting minutes
- Produce reports and presentations
- Must have at least 1-2 years working as a Personal Assistant and/or have supported an Executive level
- Knowledge of office management
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to perform other duties as requested
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Energetic Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly