Psychiatrist / Medical Director
Maryland Family Resource, Inc. is an outpatient mental health center that provides a continuum of mental health services for individuals with psychiatric disorders in Prince George's County, MD.
We are seeking qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following positions:
Medical Director/Psychiatrist (Part-Time/Contract)
The Part-time Medical Director is responsible for diagnoses, prescribes medication, monitors medication side effects and participates in the treatment process for an outpatient mental health clinic (OMHC). Successful candidates must have experience in the outpatient setting and be available to work evening hours. Minimum Qualifications: Must be licensed Psychiatrist in the State of Maryland and have current professional liability insurance.
If you are interested in becoming a highly valued member of our dynamic team of behavioral health professionals please submit your resume and cover letter via email to:email@example.com or fax to: 301-333-8161 Attn: Shawnte Jefferies
Maryland Family Resource, Inc. (MFR) is an EEO employer.
More jobs like this
- Social Services and Mental Health Counselor jobs in Landover
- Social Services and Mental Health Medical Doctor and Physician jobs in Landover
- Social Services and Mental Health Social Worker jobs in Landover
- Social Services and Mental Health Counselor and Therapist jobs in Landover
- Social Services and Mental Health Clinical Therapist jobs in Landover