Administrative Associate, CASPA
The Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA), a growing health education association, is seeking an administrative associate to provide support for our member and community engagement team. Duties will primary focus on providing support for CASPA, the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants. Applicants should possess strong customer service and computer skills, along with experience working with Microsoft Office. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
General responsibilities will include
- Serve as primary liaison between member programs and the application customer service team
- Provide administrative support throughout the application cycle
- Be familiar with and knowledgeable about the application service and application cycle process
- Triage incoming application and admissions management portal support inquiries
- Assist on projects as needed related to the member and community engagement team’s work
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for this position include
- 1-2 years office experience
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of association operations
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Occasional travel or weekend work
PAEA is the only national organization representing physician assistant educational programs in the United States. PAEA provides services for faculty at its member programs, as well as to applicants, students, and other stakeholders. The Association was founded in 1972 as the Association of Physician Assistant Programs. Member programs voted to adopt the current name in 2005. The Association currently employs nearly 30 full-time staff members.
Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. To apply, please send your cover letter, including relevant experience and motivation for application, resume, salary requirement, and three references with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, please put "PAEA CASPA Admin" in the subject line of your email.