Administrative Associate, Assessment
The Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA) is seeking an articulate and personable Administrative Associate to join the staff of a dynamic and growing non-profit national organization located in N.W. Washington, D.C. The Administrative Associate will join a small, high-energy team committed to providing our members with high quality national standardized examination products. This position is ideal for someone who has experience at the assistant level with exposure to membership service or customer service, and who sincerely enjoys working directly with members to answer questions and solve problems. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
General responsibilities will include:
- Coordinates PAEA’s exam products’ customer service plan (e.g., vendor relations, training, and customer service ticket coverage)
- Supports the assessment team (staff and volunteers) in the publication of PAEA’s exam products.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the assessment team (e.g., take meeting minutes, arrange logistics for meetings, and other special projects or events).
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree with major in communications, business, marketing, or public relations preferred.
- Membership service or customer service experience with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to think, speak, and write quickly, clearly and effectively, and in a calm and reassuring manner.
- Administrative experience with strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving mindset with the ability to prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency and comfort learning and using multiple web based software and communication tools.
- Exceptional proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
PAEA is the only national organization representing physician assistant educational programs in the United States. PAEA provides services for faculty at its member programs, as well as to applicants, students, and other stakeholders. The Association was founded in 1972 as the Association of Physician Assistant Programs. Member programs voted to adopt the current name in 2005. The Association currently employs approximately 30 full-time staff members. We provide a positive, supportive work environment, excellent benefits and so much more! To learn more about our organization, please visit us at www.PAEAonline.org.
Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. To apply, please send your cover letter, including relevant experience and motivation for application, resume, salary requirement, and three references with contact information to email@example.com. When applying, please put "PAEA Assessment Admin" in the subject line of your email.