FileMaker Application Developer
5 days left
- Full Time
This job is located in Oklahoma and will work from the Oklahoma City, OK office The application developer will design, develop and implement creative application solutions for a variety of government and commercial customers. The ideal candidate is innovative and efficient with the FileMaker software.
- Develop and support database applications for General Dynamics Information Technology internal projects as well as across multiple service lines.
- Ensure project development/features remain in scope and proactively communicate with the team and the client throughout the course of projects.
- Provide schedule updates to the project managerSchedule and actively contribute to project meetingsManage change order process for projects
- Fundamental knowledge of database and application design, scripting, data parsing, technical documentation
- Knowledge of relational database design and concepts with a primary focus on FileMaker and Application development
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of an application development team; create task lists, timelines and deliverables, work to meet project schedules determined by others.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated strong history of success with managing processes.