Sr Program/Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Summary: This position is typically responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks, as well as supervising more than 25 employees, both exempt and non-exempt, including two or more subordinate supervisors and managers. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection, as this role provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
- Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Manage contracts deliverables and provide leadership for programs and projects as assigned.
- Ensure that programs meet and exceed expectations by overseeing program activities, timeliness, budget and internal quality control standards.
- Manages the scope of projects to ensure they are completed in an accurate and timely manner according to the customer’s and Company’s requirements plus ensure contracts/projects are meeting client expectations.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently involving coordination of resources and tasks across multiple contracts. Identify barriers and risk factors that may inhibit or impede the project and define mitigation strategies.
- Actively engage in change management with stakeholders to ensure successful acceptance and readiness of delivered solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
- 10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Experience with MS Project preferred
- Experience with Section 508 Compliance Standards preferred
- Experience with Adobe Professional Software preferred