Functional Analyst- Trending Analysts
7 days left
- Full Time
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. The Contact Center Operations (CCO) Performance Trending Team conducts trending analysis, forecasting and feedback reporting for contact centers for 1-800-MEDICARE and for the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The Analyst, Functional role analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects, and is especially focused on content and performance trend identification, analysis and communications. PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies and investigates changes and trends especially related to contact center volumes, content and performance.
- Facilitates cross-functional collaboration to identify trends and make recommendations in response to trends and performance observations.
- Communicates verbally and in writing for a client and senior leadership audience via regular reports and ad hoc communications, especially regarding emerging topics and performance trends.
- Coordinates with the client and other functional areas to implement and administrate ad hoc data collection and reporting. Examples include Open Enrollment Period CSR surveys, and tracking/reporting for live outbound calling projects.
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Researches, identifies, and assists in the formulation of recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Participates in the development of new analysis processes and reports systems or updates to existing analysis processes and reports systems to meet client needs. Examples include new trending reports, establishing survey collection tools and reports.
- Identifies and recommends emerging relevant issues and topics affecting CSRs, callers and the contact center technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures and training materials.
- Conducts functional testing of various systems.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Produces long-term call volume forecast and associated customer deliverables.
- The work is typically performed at client site locations, which requires proper safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
- The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
- Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- Contact Center Operations (CCO) experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, techniques, work processes, and applicable regulations in assigned subject-matter area(s).
- May require professional certification(s) in one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.