Thorough ACH Coordinator
Sparks Group is excited to have partnered with a local bank in searching for the perfect candidate for a direct hire opportunity in their ACH department. This community focused bank, known for its stellar work environment and the notable tenure of its employees, is looking for a talented and experienced ACH coordinator to jump in and join their team. The ideal candidate for this has direct experience in ACH operations and at least a year of branch operations experience. Are you someone who is detail oriented and enjoys preparing and executing ACH balancing and settlements, monitoring outgoing ACH files, responding to customers as well as internal departments, and working to establish positive pay transactions? Do you thrive in customer service and support positions? Are you looking for a long term, stable opportunity? If so, then this is absolutely the application you want to fill out!
- Prepares and executes ACH balancing and settlement
- Monitors outgoing ACH files
- Responds to customer as well as branch and other internal department queries
- Processes and balances ACH returns
- Reviews and performs OFAC verifications for all IAT transactions
- Responds to death notifications and reclamations
- Reviews and works ACH non-post, debit block, and positive pay transactions
- Reviews and processes ACH stop payment requests
- Reviews and processes Reg E and corporate claims
- Reviews and monitors new and expiring ACH risk assessment documentation
- Responds to incoming requests for authorization from other financial institutions
- Qualified candidates will posses a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of college with concentration in finance is a plus!
- 1 year of branch operations experience is required, ACH operations experience would be a plus!
- AAP certification not required but preferred
- Working knowledge of branch/deposit operations
- Understanding of ACH rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of internal systems
- Understanding of daily Reg E functions
- Understanding of customer account maintenance functions
- General working knowledge of MS Office
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!