Ambitious Event Support Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a progressive media production firm who is looking for an ambitious Event Support Assistant to join their team. The Event Support Assistant will be responsible for supporting their live event productions nationwide. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is eager to learn and grow within a company. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, then apply today!
- Provide administrative support
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist with internal activities and events
- Manage travel arrangements
- Create show-binders
- Perform data entry
- Filing, faxing, scanning, and mailing
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum one year of administrative/clerical experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Ambitious Event Support Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly