Project Integrator/Project Manager (w/ Polygraph)
This requirement is for a Project Integrator/Manager, who will work with a Senior Project Manager on assigned projects/programs for the customer. The successful candidate must have experience in using the customer's Enterprise Services Management Tool (ESMT) and in the creation of job plans. The position is located at a customer site in Herndon, Virginia.
On a day-to-day basis, the incumbent will:
- Interface with the customer
- Receive and track customer requirements and deployments
- Assist with scheduling and in making travel arrangements
- Arrange shipments and equipment/material procurements
- Track accountable property
- Read/respond to cable traffic
- Work with the customers project management tool
- Perform other duties as assigned by the customer
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related project management experience.
- Using the customer's Enterprise Services Management Tool (ESMT)
- Creation of job plans
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.