Axiom Resource Management is seeking a Contracts Administrator in Falls Church, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
- Assist with analyzing cost estimates, labor rates, and preparation of cost proposals.
- Help maintain contracts in an administrative capacity including, correspondence, preparation of contract agreements and response to bid requests.
- Monitor reports and assist in the closing of contracts.
- Implement the coordination of vendor files, spreadsheets and other contractual documents to ensure compliance with company guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, or other relevant degree program.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in federal government contracting.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as with senior company management.
- Strong business acumen.
- Desire to be mentored in federal acquisition procedures.
- Working knowledge of terminology used in a wide variety of administrative areas, including contracting and procurement helpful.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Contracts Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly