Fairfax City trade association is seeking a full-time Membership Assistant to support the membership team. This position is a point person for member services. Duties include:
- Answering calls, emails and live chats
- Responding to inquiries regarding services, membership renewal, passwords, etc.
- Building the association database by adding prospective members, updating records, entering demographic information about prospects, etc.
- Previous customer service experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service
- A passion for accuracy, including written and oral communications
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
To be considered for an interview you must submit a cover letter that includes your salary history, and a resume that demonstrates why you’re the best candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SGIA is an equal opportunity workplace. All hiring efforts are managed internally and SGIA does not use fee based staffing agencies. Telecommuting is not an option for this position – your onsite presence is required.