The Health & Civilian Solutions Division of GDIT is hiring for a Financial Analyst in Fairfax, VA. The Financial Analyst will perform financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis.
- Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
- Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
- Analyzes assigned contracts' projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
- Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
- Participates in the preparation of cost proposals.
- Conducts audits and analysis of their organization's direct and indirect costs, and reviews their practices and procedures, ensuring that labor and non-labor charges are approved, allowable, and processed in a timely manner.
- May have risk identification and recovery responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.