OB Maternity Case Manager
As a Managed Care Organization, we want our members and their families to be enrolled and receiving healthcare benefits. We are charged with eliminating the gap in healthcare by connecting our members and their families to qualified providers and the best healthcare for their needs. We are in search of an OB Maternity Case Manager. The OB Maternity Case Manager engages members, performs pregnancy assessments, conditions/needs analysis, interventions, treatment plans and goals as well as performs other pregnancy and post-pregnancy care management activities as necessary. Effective communication skills both verbal and written accompanied by effective interpersonal skills are imperative.
- Active and unrestricted RN license in the District of Columbia is required. Certification in Case Management preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in related Health/Nursing field preferred
- A minimum of two years of experience in OB/Maternity required. Skills in health care, case management, care coordination, discharge planning or utilization management preferred
- Experience working with case management and or similar data systems preferred.
- Experience working in a managed care environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Should have a high level of understanding of community resources, treatment options, home health availability, funding options and special programs
Please email your resume to email@example.com.