Paintworx is seeking a qualified, highly motivated and a proactive Field Superintendent who will be responsible for overseeing the daily construction activities on commercial work sites, monitoring overall progress of each project, as well as checking the projects conditions prior to scheduling. Other duties include scheduling necessary manpower, training/acquiring/directing of all field workers, and delivery of miscellaneous equipment and materials. Candidates should also have the ability to identify and solve field related problems ahead of time, understanding the contracted obligations and the ability to resolve/dispute/notify of any contract change directives in a timely manner while maintaining positive relationships with clients, other contractors and workers. Field Superintendent will also promote job site safety on the project as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 years of superintendent experience in commercial painting.
- Type A Personality – Ambitious, assertive, competitive and outgoing.
- Ability to read and understand architectural blueprints, the project specifications, and material schedules.
- Knowledge of commercial coatings to include wallcoverings, Scuffmaster, Zolatone, Polomyx, Electrostatic, and other specialty coatings.
- Strong organizational, communication and computer skills.
- Speak and write English fluently. Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus.
- US Citizen (birthright or naturalized) with clean background and driving records.
- Employee Medical and Dental Insurance covered by company.
- 401k optional.
- Cellular phone and company car provided.
Apply for FIELD SUPERINTENDENT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly