The Cook candidate will be responsible for:
- Prepares the day-to-day operations of the Hot Foods in Café.
- Maintains recipe standards to ensure that the food produced is consistently good and to specification.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all hot foods by ensuring that food is fresh, cooked to correct temperature, properly prepared and seasoned and attractively displayed.
- Responsible for ensuring that food is prepared in an organized, efficient and timely manner.
- Assists with opening, closing and taking inventories, as well as, labels, dates and stores all food, dry goods and receivables.
- Responsible for the breakdown, cleaning and sanitizing of the kitchen, including the cleaning and sanitizing of walk-ins refrigerators, and freezers and organizes the products inside.
- Works closely with Sous Chef to achieve food cost goals.
- Practices safe and sanitary food handling procedures at all times.
- Reports directly to Sous Chef & Café Manager
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Cafe Manager or Sous Chef
- Any changes Management sees necessary
Apply for Cook
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly